Can you make final payment for one cruise while on another?

AmberCascades

This may seem obvious to more experienced cruisers, but I haven't been able to find an answer on the Board.

We will be on a cruise this fall and our final payment for our January cruise is the day before we get back. We don't want to wait till after we get back.

Is it better to just pay it before we go, or can we make the final payment while we are on Board?

This may seem obvious to more experienced cruisers, but I haven't been able to find an answer on the Board.

We will be on a cruise this fall and our final payment for our January cruise is the day before we get back. We don't want to wait till after we get back.

Is it better to just pay it before we go, or can we make the final payment while we are on Board?

You can pay on board if you like. They will allow you to call your Travel Agent from the ship. However, I would take care of it prior to leaving. You have to pay it anyway, so why create stress?

You can't do it with the Future Cruise Department on board, hot would have to go online and do it from the Internet. So unless you want to time the charge for a later credit card statement cycle, you're better off doing it before you leave, so you don't have to worry about it!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for your replies. We booked directly through Celebrity and, since they will take deposits :) we weren't sure if they would also take final payment.

It sounds like the best thing to do is just get it out of the way beforehand.

Thanks very much for your replies. We booked directly through Celebrity and, since they will take deposits :) we weren't sure if they would also take final payment.

It sounds like the best thing to do is just get it out of the way beforehand.

Unfortunately The Future Cruise department cannot DO ANYTHING regarding booked future sailings, even if it was booked directly with Celebrity. We have tried that previously, even asking the Loyalty Ambassador. As previously stated, the only thing they will do is literally connect you to the main Celebrity customer service via telephone. When they said that I said I might as well just use the ship's computer and do it myself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

If you have a TA just make arrangements with them to pay it when you want. I have done that. If you can why don't you pay in advance? Then nothing to worry about[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We made our final payment on a future Celebrity cruise at the Future Cruise desk on the Equinox in May this year. We had originally booked directly with Celebrity. No problem.

Really? If that's the case then they must have changed their policies. Do you know if they will do other servicing such as cabin changes, dining changes, etc? My past experience is that they were just there to assist in new bookings and once booked, they no longer handled any other servicing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app