How bad is deck 7 on Oasis?

Allure is also $550PP on 9/24.

Prefer Allure over Oasis

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I did consider Allure, but this particular trip leaving from Orlando works out well. Actually, I feel like the 1 person/cheapest inside prices were still coming out several hundred dollars more for the Allure September western itineraries than Oasis.

I'm a former NCL "solo studio" cruiser when I'm alone (when I'm with the significant other we do suites on other lines), so paying the double occupancy is painful. That said, the much cheaper internet on RCL ($50 for the week after I used my OBC vs 250+ on NCL), plus the lack of temptation to buy a $200 thermal suite pass, means this may still come out cheaper than a studio on NCL.

Edited by perditax

What I don't like about deck 7 oasis class is that you will have the "broadway" sign blocking the way from right to left on your deck. So if you are not paying attention and got the elevator on the left side but your stateroom is in your right. You will have to walk one deck up or down to get to your right side. I would never book on deck 7 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that you mean Boardwalk. And as Ken said, that's only an issue at the aft elevators.

I think that you mean Boardwalk. And as Ken said, that's only an issue at the aft elevators.

Yeah that's what meant, I ha d a room in the aft section and sometimes we end up taking the stairs because of the sign blocking the section.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums