Miracle

mercadomaria

The Miracle doesn't have Guy's Rojo Onion Rings, how can you have a Ringer without rings? I asked last January if they had any Donkey Sauce or similar and that was a "sorry, no" as well. Donkey Sauce is a key ingredient on Guy's Ringer as well.

You didn't use the secret. They have whole onions and breading in the kitchen. They have super melty cheese, and Donkey sauce is easy to make, and the banquet kitchens aboard the ship have all these basic ingredients:

DONKEY SAUCE

• 1/4 cup roasted Garlic (minced)
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 4 dashes Worcestershire
  • 1 teaspoon Hot Dog Mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
  • 4 pinches ground Black Pepper

If you are patient and polite, it is amazing what the crew can do for you in the kitchen.

I think you had one they made on an off day. We find them to be really good. Even better is the onion ring that come on request

They were like that the whole cruise. I kept checking. There were many burgers left on the tables.

If you are patient and polite, it is amazing what the crew can do for you in the kitchen.

I refuse to make other guests be patient waiting for their food because I have the temerity to ask a cook to stop what they are doing to make me a special order because I'm a snowflake.

I refuse to make other guests be patient waiting for their food because I have the temerity to ask a cook to stop what they are doing to make me a special order because I'm a snowflake.

See your point but depends upon how special your request is and how busy they are.

See your point but depends upon how special your request is and how busy they are.

What was described is very time consuming: preparing onion rings and sauce from scratch! Do you want to be the person in line behind me waiting to order while the galley crew jump through hoops for my order? :eek:

Edited by sanmarcosman

To OP, I packed just about right on my 1st and 2nd cruise, then overpacked SHOES on my 3rd! Somehow, fiance and I forgot ALL of his shirts on #3. On #4, I vastly underpacked, and had to do laundry on a 5 day cruise. Hopefully I will get it right next week. It will be our longest cruise yet (7 d), so I'm somewhat overpacking. I tend to think, "I wish I brought --- with me," so overpacking is OK!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

They were like that the whole cruise. I kept checking. There were many burgers left on the tables.

I couldn't agree more, Guys Burgers are awful. No way Guy would eat those hockey pucks. Every show he does he advocates rare to medium rare burgers. As a chef and restaurant owner #1 rule with meat or burgers, never press them, even with a spatula.