Dining Reservations For Party Of 5 On Getaway?

broadwaycam

Will I be able to easily get specalty restaurant reservations for 5 people if I go online at midnight on the 90 day mark? I will be going on the Getaway. Do they have a lot of time options for a party of 5?
Will I be able to easily get specialty restaurant reservations for 5 people if I go online at midnight on the 90 day mark? I will be going on the Getaway. Do they have a lot of time options for a party of 5?

If you are booking right at the 90 day mark, you should be fine (especially on the Getaway).

If you have any problems, for a la carte restaurants, select 6.

Teppanyaki will fill up first. Then Cagneys (at prime times).

Your dinner reservations block 2.5 hours on your calendar. So you have to reserve dinner at least 2.5 hours before a show. We normally select our shows first (Million Dollar Quartet and Burn the Floor), then work dinner around them. Also consider the new Cirque show.

You should be fine getting your reservations, however, if you can't choose a table for 5 just go with 6. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but I was able to book a table for 1 and in the past it's always been for even numbers only.

Don't worry, you'll be fine and if you can't get your preferred time, go to reservations desk on embark day and you'll get them then. They only allow between 30-40%

pre-cruise restaurant reservations.

Enjoy your cruise.

You should be fine getting your reservations, however, if you can't choose a table for 5 just go with 6. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but I was able to book a table for 1 and in the past it's always been for even numbers only.

Don't worry, you'll be fine and if you can't get your preferred time, go to reservations desk on embark day and you'll get them then. They only allow between 30-40%

pre-cruise restaurant reservations.

Enjoy your cruise.

Why would they not have an option on the reservations page to select 5 people? I would not want to get charged for the extra person if I had to select 6.

Why would they not have an option on the reservations page to select 5 people? I would not want to get charged for the extra person if I had to select 6.

As BirdTravels said, for Ala carte restaurants there is no charge so you can book those with no worries. If you want to book Teppanyaki or Moderno, do those prior to the ala carte restaurants, that way there will be no charge.

BTW, I don't work for NCL so have no idea why they have only even numbered tables/reservations available sometimes.

yes, if you are on the package, it assumes everyone in your party has the package. so book the surcharge ones first to avoid paying (teppanyaki and moderno). when you book alacarte's there is no charge to book (regardless of whether you have hte package).

and yes, book for 6, then adjust it to 5 on board. The table they will give you will be a six top anyway because they cant fit 5 people at a four top. and you cant book for four and add one because that requires a larger table and could be a problem. its always easier to lose one than add one.

As BirdTravels said, for Ala carte restaurants there is no charge so you can book those with no worries. If you want to book Teppanyaki or Moderno, do those prior to the ala carte restaurants, that way there will be no charge.

Your second sentence there is only true if the poster has the SDP. He/she did not state that they do. If not, they would have to pay for those when booking.

Will I be able to easily get specalty restaurant reservations for 5 people if I go online at midnight on the 90 day mark? I will be going on the Getaway. Do they have a lot of time options for a party of 5?

You will need to reserve for a party of 6, not 5. You may or may not find options that you want, but keep in mind that about 70% of available reservations are not released until you are actually on the ship.

Don't panic if the slots are nto available at midnight local time. They are opened up at the same time world wide.