Just back from the Divina (July 22nd -29th )

thegraminator

We have just unpacked from our wonderful week on the Divina . We had a marvelous time and decided to book the Seaside for next June while we were on board .

There were a few minor snafus through out the week , but nothing that would have ruin our vacation .

If anyone has any specific questions I would be more than happy to answer if I can . Ask away !

Hi Joe ,

The advantages to booking on board were the current promotion offered by MSC which in our case was 1. reduced deposit of 50 dollars per person 2. 150 dollars in on board credit for that cruise 3. Meal time drinks package 4. Free Surfer's Internet package and since we selected the Fantastica level we will receive the 12 vouchers per person for alcoholic beverages .

We have just unpacked from our wonderful week on the Divina . We had a marvelous time and decided to book the Seaside for next June while we were on board .

There were a few minor snafus through out the week , but nothing that would have ruin our vacation .

If anyone has any specific questions I would be more than happy to answer if I can . Ask away !

How was the entertainment on the Divina ? We are going on Aug19

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Boynton Gal,

We enjoyed the shows each evening . Of course the Michael Jackson Tribute was the best. I had full blown tears. I don't want to spoil anything , but when the crew takes the stage true magic happened . The Mask show was very good , but I did not know the back story . Still the singing and dancing and acrobatic performances were amazing . The Voices show was very well done opera but the grandkids thought it was boring .

Each show ran about 50 minutes plus the intro by the cruise director and or captain . Be sure to see at least one or two .

Hi Joe ,

The advantages to booking on board were the current promotion offered by MSC which in our case was 1. reduced deposit of 50 dollars per person 2. 150 dollars in on board credit for that cruise 3. Meal time drinks package 4. Free Surfer's Internet package and since we selected the Fantastica level we will receive the 12 vouchers per person for alcoholic beverages .

That's a pretty good deal!

We just booked a last minute sailing. Gone on many different cruise lines but first time on MSC. The status match inspired us. Happy to read that we will not be disappointed.:)