Need a Tampa hotel with free shuttle to cruise port/free parking/Lite breakfast

Ocean Dancer

Having trouble finding a hotel package in Tampa with free shuttle to cruise port, free parking for 7 days, and breakfast/wifi. Also free airport shuttle as we are meeting up with DH'S brother.

What are our options to keep costs down? This will be 11/22 and boarding Brilliance Thanksgiving morning.

If we find a hotel with a late shuttle, how much will it cost to get 3 people and 9 pieces of luggage to cruise terminal earlier? Thank you all in advance?

Having trouble finding a hotel package in Tampa with free shuttle to cruise port, free parking for 7 days, and breakfast/wifi. Also free airport shuttle as we are meeting up with DH'S brother.

What are our options to keep costs down? This will be 11/22 and boarding Brilliance Thanksgiving morning.

If we find a hotel with a late shuttle, how much will it cost to get 3 people and 9 pieces of luggage to cruise terminal earlier? Thank you all in advance?

It may be cheaper to avoid the 'free' stuff. When I've checked prices, the hotels offering all those 'free' things charge a much higher rate. It varies, but check the rates with and without the 'free' stuff.

Please check out the Tahitian Inn @ 601 S Dale Mabry Hwy. They will let you park your car there the entire cruise and shuttle you to and from the port. They are a "boutique" hotel that is quite lovely. The also have service to and from the airport. I think you will be quite happy with their rates too, very reasonable. As a Tampa Native, I hope you enjoy your stay!:cool:

Please check out the Tahitian Inn @ 601 S Dale Mabry Hwy. They will let you park your car there the entire cruise and shuttle you to and from the port. They are a "boutique" hotel that is quite lovely. The also have service to and from the airport. I think you will be quite happy with their rates too, very reasonable. As a Tampa Native, I hope you enjoy your stay!:cool:

I just looked at Trip Advisor for this place....:o:o:o

No way would I stay here!!!! UGH!!

Yes, I've already checked Trip Adviser and their ratings scared me off. Looking forward to cruising out of Tampa. Did a repo once and sailed into but not out of. Thank You

If you are in the downtown Tampa area, a taxi to the cruise port is a flat rate of $6 per person.

Flat rate sounds good...........thanks Bob, didn't know that.

Thanks everyone for your replies...............I'm not trying to be cheap, we have booked these 123 packages in the past and always come in cheaper than paying for parking. We have Marriott rewards, but they won't let us park the car.:*

We are on this same cruise. We are staying at the Marriott Waterside and parking at the port.

We have also stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street and enjoyed that also.

These two hotels are only about a mile from the port.

We are on this same cruise. We are staying at the Marriott Waterside and parking at the port.

We have also stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street and enjoyed that also.

These two hotels are only about a mile from the port.

Looking forward to meeting you! We booked the Hampton Inn Westview airport. All the reviews sounded good. When I did my first few searches, all that showed up was the Tahitian Inn. When I checked it out, it made my skin crawl!!