Miami port info

petuniaflower

I'm going to park at the actual port this time in Miami. I've learned because MSC is in the last docking area by the time the shuttle gets to you it's full, any shuttle! Im just not for it this time, last time I ended up catching a cab to the garage.

I come from Orlando and it's about 3.5 - 4 hours and I drive over the limit. I do take the turnpike and pick it up either straight out of Orlando if I feel like dealing with I-4 (massive construction in that area) or Ft Pierce. If your close to Disney pick it up in Orlando, if your coming from Jacksonville your on 95 already and at Ft Pierce 95 and the turnpike are basically side by side so no going West for many miles to get on it.

On the turnpike the speed limit is also higher! 70 all the way unlike 95.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We are driving down from Jersey to board the Divina on Sept 2nd. Spending the night before in Jacksonville. I looks like most of the routing maps route us off of RT 95 onto the Florida Turnpike around Ft Pierce rather than taking 95 all the way down as I have before. I assume major construction??? Anyone know why?

Thanks

We drive from SC and always stay in Fort Pierce the night before the cruise. Agree it's much better to jump over to the Turnpike. I-95 has too much local traffic, even on a Saturday morning.