Luminae Peaches and Bourbon Availability

ggroup

We enjoyed many of these while in a sky suite our last cruise. The next one we will be concierge-is this drink available at other bars throughout the ship or is it exclusive to being ordered in Luminae?

• 7 months later...

I am addicted to this drink as well! So much so that the sommelier on our cruise would bring it to me every night when I was seated for dinner, I didn't even have to ask. The drinks that are served in Luminae are prepared at the Passport Bar, and I have ordered the drink in both places.

Anyone should be able to order it at the Passport Bar, regardless of being a suite guest.

I am addicted to this drink as well! So much so that the sommelier on our cruise would bring it to me every night when I was seated for dinner, I didn't even have to ask. The drinks that are served in Luminae are prepared at the Passport Bar, and I have ordered the drink in both places.

Anyone should be able to order it at the Passport Bar, regardless of being a suite guest.

These are 2 of my favorite things. We were recently on Silhouette and Passport quickly became a favorite, especially before dinner. I don't recall seeing it on the drink menu but will remember to ask when we next sail with X.

Would love to have a recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 tablespoons bourbon
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons Demerara Simple Syrup
  • 1 tablespoon peach schnapps
  • 2 tablespoons club soda
  • 3 to 4 dashes Peychaud's bitters (optional)
  • Garnishes: a peach slice, a lemon slice, and a fresh mint sprig

GET INGREDIENTS