Beverage packages being offered at 20% discount

zanderblue

Just checked our November sailing on Reflection online. We are being offered 20% discount on beverage packages ($44 for classic and $52 for premium.)

We already have classic as a perk and just wondered if there is any way to upgrade to premium to take advantage of this discount????

Just checked our November sailing on Reflection online. We are being offered 20% discount on beverage packages ($44 for classic and $52 for premium.)

We already have classic as a perk and just wondered if there is any way to upgrade to premium to take advantage of this discount????

On the Shilouette TA and don't see anything.

Where's the discount found for your sailing?

On the Shilouette TA and don't see anything.

Where's the discount found for your sailing?

We are on the Eclipse TA in October and both the premium and classic have a 50% discount for out cruises on the Celebrity web site. Many from our roll call have taken advantage of this savings with so many sea days. I wonder why Celebrity did not offer these discounts on your TA cruise.

We are on the November transatlantic on the silhouette and did see the reduced prices in the planner. I wish they would offer something for the non alcohol package for those of us who don't drink. I called and asked and was told it was a marketing decision and was basically out of luck. I will jot them a quick letter just to let them know there leaving a big chunk of people out of there marketing decisions.

We are on the November transatlantic on the silhouette and did see the reduced prices in the planner. I wish they would offer something for the non alcohol package for those of us who don't drink. I called and asked and was told it was a marketing decision and was basically out of luck. I will jot them a quick letter just to let them know there leaving a big chunk of people out of there marketing decisions.

While I never received an "offer" I can finally (after ignoring numerous error warnings) get to the reduced classic and premium packages. (noticed that you're right lrm, non alcohol packages seem unreduced)

Does anyone know how long the reduced prices will be available?

Decide just to buy the package since it was 50%!

Plus I just asked for and received shareholders credit for my trans Atlantic Silhouette cruise this November and it took less than one hour from my emailing the request to getting the email approval AND credit to show on my booking!!!!

I spent it by purchasing two premium drink packages at half price each!

Here's the email:

Thank you for contacting our Shareholder Benefit office. As a valued shareholder and guest, you are very important to us. On behalf of our company, it is my pleasure to respond to your correspondence.

Our exclusive Shareholder Benefit Program was designed to reward you each time you sail with us, if a better promotional opportunity does not exist. It is not combinable with other promotions and special offers. We see you have an Onboard Credit offer on your current booking that is lower than your Shareholder Benefit of $250.00. We applied the difference of the two Onboard credits in the amount of $150.00. We hope that you enjoy the spectacular array of onboard services and amenities.

While your onboard credit has been added, it may not immediately appear on your SeaPass folio on the first day of your cruise. Please allow up to two days into your sailing for the credit to reflect on your account.

Thank you again for choosing to sail with us. We hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Sincerely,

Denise

Shareholder Benefit Team.

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

I asked X and my TA. They both said no. Since the Premium is already discounted, they will only allow you to upgrade from the regular Classic price to the Regular (non-discounted) Premium price. The cost to upgrade is $11.80 per person per day.

Just to be clear, I got the packages for one half price.

$27.50 for classic and $ 5.00 more for premium