Specialty Dining Question

Momofpuppy

Sailing on the Dawn in November. I have the specialty dining package for 5 nights. I plan to make reservations using all five nights including the last night of the cruise. Los Lobos is not one of the locations where I want to use the dining plan. If I go to Los Lobos before the last night of the cruise will they make me use the specialty dining plan or will I be able to pay a la carte? I only want appetizers there not dinner.

Sailing on the Dawn in November. I have the specialty dining package for 5 nights. I plan to make reservations using all five nights including the last night of the cruise. Los Lobos is not one of the locations where I want to use the dining plan. If I go to Los Lobos before the last night of the cruise will they make me use the specialty dining plan or will I be able to pay a la carte? I only want appetizers there not dinner.

Los Lobos is great, and the portion sizes of the appetizers is large. You just tell your waiter how to charge you (either with your SDP or charged to your on board account).

When you check in with the host/hostess tell him/her you are not using your SDP but paying a la carte. Your waiter will be notified.

you are free to do what ever you want with your package.