New Years Eve On Oceania

njhorseman

We will be on Marina on New Years Eve and I was wondering if there is anything special done in the restaurants or in entertainment offerings that night. I would hope that Oceania's normal "country club casual" dress code applies...because I have no intention of bringing formal wear, a suit or even a sports jacket or blazer.

We have been on 2 New Years cruises. In both cases we were in a specialty restaurant (Not MDR), so I don't know what was served there. They supplied party favors, and a festive vibe! I wore my usual slacks, but wore a New Years party top, and DH wore a jacket on our first one, but not on our 2nd trip. It was 50% w/jacket, and 50% in polo shirts. At aprox 11PM local time, they set up outside on the pool deck, with a band playing. They did hand out complimentary bubbly, and folks danced and had fun outside. At midnight, they had the countdown, and by 12:30, folks started heading down to their cabins. It was really nice, not formal, and just fun!

We have been on 2 New Years cruises. In both cases we were in a specialty restaurant (Not MDR), so I don't know what was served there. They supplied party favors, and a festive vibe! I wore my usual slacks, but wore a New Years party top, and DH wore a jacket on our first one, but not on our 2nd trip. It was 50% w/jacket, and 50% in polo shirts. At aprox 11PM local time, they set up outside on the pool deck, with a band playing. They did hand out complimentary bubbly, and folks danced and had fun outside. At midnight, they had the countdown, and by 12:30, folks started heading down to their cabins. It was really nice, not formal, and just fun!

Thanks for the information.