Hotel for night before

jcas5599

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has food nearby and a liquor store (cause I have to bring some on for someone) in Miami? I won't have a car and I will be doing it on foot..... Must be in a safe area as I am female.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good hotel that has food nearby and a liquor store (cause I have to bring some on for someone) in Miami? I won't have a car and I will be doing it on foot..... Must be in a safe area as I am female.

Thanks!

It would help if you gave some parameters ; costs, interests, time of arrival. There are many places to stay, some people prefer Miami downtown areas. For me, I prefer the South Beach area for the beaches, food, shopping which can all be done on foot. Plus using Uber to get to the hotel and then to the ship pier is quite inexpensive and fast.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Theres YVE Hotel Miami and Holiday Inn right across the port of Miami on Biscayne blvd. depending on time of year your going these hotels are about the cheapest and as long as you stay in the main strip and Bayside shopping center area you'll be fine. Do all your shopping and liquor buying during the day and you will be just fine. Dont wonder out too late at night and stick to the hotel fronts as the doormen and bellhops keep an a watch full eye for trouble makers. Liquor stores all over. In the morning grab a taxi to the cruise terminal. Taxi or Uber anywhere in Miami, they are EVERYWHERE.

sorry,,.. ok here is more info - not first time in Miami... bestie used to live there... but not near airport.... one night.. arriving in the am (9ish)... looking for wine not any other kind of alcohol, so we can bring our allowed one bottle each on board.....

cost: $100? going: Sept. 15th of this year

Alone in Miami for the first time? From CT?

Stay in your room

Is that a sarcasm?

To the OP I would look at the Brickell area. Check out hotels such as East Miami, the W, SLS Brickell, Hampton Inn Brickell.

You will need to about double your budget, but I would also suggest downtown hotels - lots of local dining and shopping options. Hyatt, Intercontinental, Doubletree, several hotels in the Mary Brickell area, and many Marriott options. Coconut Grove is another fun area to check out.

You will need to about double your budget, but I would also suggest downtown hotels - lots of local dining and shopping options. Hyatt, Intercontinental, Doubletree, several hotels in the Mary Brickell area, and many Marriott options. Coconut Grove is another fun area to check out.

Did a quick check on kayak.Com and looks like you're going at off-peak time for hotels. There are several downtown Miami hotels in your price range - Hyatt, urban, Atton Brickell ; do some checking and maybe come up with some choices you can ask for opinions on here!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

There are also hotels in South Beach around the $120-$140 price range in convenient areas (stardust, the Franklin, the Shelley just to name a few) that would be a great alternative to downtown Miami. Since your age coming in early that day you would have the whole day to enjoy the beach holiday, shopping, people watching and it's all in walking distance. Plus the next day is a quick $12 Uber to the Port!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app