Shore excursions in Bermuda

klo0315

Husband and I are traveling to Bermuda soon. We have a $50 shore excursion credit. We are trying to decide if we should use it or not. For those that have been there, would you recommend a particular shore excursion? I know many people just like to explore Bermuda on their own and book excursions through outside companies.

Thanks in advance!

We did the minibus tour on the first day, which takes you all around the island. Serves a great introduction to Bermuda and might give you an idea of something to explore the following day. Includes stops in Hamilton, St. George and the Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, with some smaller get-off-take-photo-get-on stops at the world's tiniest drawbridge and a couple of beaches.

the snorkels are worthwhile. we took the credit because you dont have to pay gratuity on it. with our platinum discount, one person can get a pretty good deal on an excursion. I went off on my own twice while my fiance snorkeled with the credits (i dont snorkel). you can also pay for close to 2 people to go to snorkel park on day 3 which gets you a chair and umbrella with the $50 credit.

We are taking a private tour on day one with Byways tours which comes highly recommended on the Ports of Call pages. Day two we are taking Bird Travels suggestion and using our voucher for transportation to my favorite, Horseshoe Beach. Definitely not to be missed.

Bonni

Husband and I are traveling to Bermuda soon. We have a $50 shore excursion credit. We are trying to decide if we should use it or not. For those that have been there, would you recommend a particular shore excursion? I know many people just like to explore Bermuda on their own and book excursions through outside companies.

Thanks in advance!

We have been to Bermuda several times .It is our favorite island .We tend to explore on our own .We prefer taking the ferry rather than the bus .

I was looking at the glass bottom boat and snorkel excursions in Bermuda on the Dawn on a Tuesday which is the day we depart from Bermuda.

Site says tour is 4 hours and leaves at 1:30.

However the ship is listed as sailing at 5:30.

Which piece of info is incorrect??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was looking at the glass bottom boat and snorkel excursions in Bermuda on the Dawn on a Tuesday which is the day we depart from Bermuda.

Site says tour is 4 hours and leaves at 1:30.

However the ship is listed as sailing at 5:30.

Which piece of info is incorrect??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Probably neither. The ship will wait until the tour group boards.