Do they continue sending emails to pick a check in time if you've already done that?

frayedend

I completed check in online months ago. I have an "arrival appointment" on my boarding pass. But the last 3 days (cruise on Sunday) I keep getting emails from Carnival that I need to choose my check in time.

Is this just automated stuff or am I missing something?

Same thing happened to me, just returned from the Sunshine on Monday. Kept getting emails asking me to select my check in time even though I had done that months before. My mother even got a phone call about it even though she'd done the same. As long as your boarding passes have the time selected no worries.

The same thing keeps happening to me, although I chose my check in time months ago as well. My boarding passes have the time I chose printed on them, so I'm not going to worry about it. Will be boarding the Conquest tomorrow and will report back here if I end up having any problems.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Yes. They are generic emails. I have gotten them too when I have had my check in time already picked and boarding pass printed. All is well under my cruise manager. It's just a standard email they blast to everyone.

On our latest cruise on the Pride, I received one every day for the last 7 days prior to the sailing (the wife did not).

Sent from my iPad using Forums