Allure of seas August 13, 2017; new RCI changes since last year currently on board .

At last nights headliners show in the amber theatre the suite pinnacle section also had on the board diamond +.

Did not have that last August.

Sea ya

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last october it didn't have d+ either. But if you showed your card they would let you sit in the section.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I'd like to know this as well. We are sailing 9/3 and have a couple traveling with us where He got a drink package but she chose not to. Would be interesting to know if they'll have a surprise when boarding.

Of course, I suppose I'll be able to answer this in about 18 days myself :-)

OP answered this question in post #27.:)

Bill

If you were going on a 2 week cruise it would almost be cheaper to book your fiancé in an inside cabin by herself instead of paying for a second package. You'd get double points too, plus a second bathroom[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL- that is genius!!! Definitely something I might think about in the future!

I'd like to know this as well. We are sailing 9/3 and have a couple traveling with us where He got a drink package but she chose not to. Would be interesting to know if they'll have a surprise when boarding.

Of course, I suppose I'll be able to answer this in about 18 days myself :-)

Just off the Allure, 8/20 and I had purchased the deluxe drink package a few weeks prior to boarding.

Don't drink the Kool Aid of this post; Royal had no, zip, zero, issues with me having the package and wife not having such.

Let me just say also that when I looked back at my cruise expense account, my wife only had one drink the entire week.

I guess she wasn't thirsty.

Just off the Allure, 8/20 and I had purchased the deluxe drink package a few weeks prior to boarding.

Don't drink the Kool Aid of this post; Royal had no, zip, zero, issues with me having the package and wife not having such.

Let me just say also that when I looked back at my cruise expense account, my wife only had one drink the entire week.

I guess she wasn't thirsty.

Good to know. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk