this may be an odd question

There are usually scales in the gym. But they aren't very accurate. They tend to weigh heavier and heavier as the week goes on. :)

Seriously, they can be pretty random. They seem to fluctuate more than a regular scale partly, I believe, due to the movement of the ship. For whatever reason, they don't seem to be very accurate.

I recently had surgery and lost a lot of weight, are there scales in the fitness room? I like to keep a track of my loss.

yes. whether or not they are calibrated/accurate..... is anyone's guess.

what Mr Spook usually does is weigh himself the first day and uses that as his baseline for the week. he says it is rarely accurate to his actual weight as recorded at home or at the doc's office.

I recently had surgery and lost a lot of weight, are there scales in the fitness room? I like to keep a track of my loss.

I haven't read all your replies, but I am in the same situation. I have seen scales in the fitness area of every ship that I looked for them. (I haven't looked at all) I think there is a board on this forum for people like us, I'll have to go find it. BTW, Royal has the best Sugar free Key Lime. I've had at least 10 cruises since my surgery and I'm at the point I don't check my weight every day, but I recognize how that may be important to you. I don't know this for sure and this is speculation, I believe they had a scale in the medical area and they MAY allow you to use it.

Also to the OP, if your flying in your cruise, I gained the most weight the day I flew in and the day I flew home. Hard to kill time in an airport and watch your calories. Easier on a ship.

There are usually scales in the gym. But they aren't very accurate. They tend to weigh heavier and heavier as the week goes on. :)

Seriously, they can be pretty random. They seem to fluctuate more than a regular scale partly, I believe, due to the movement of the ship. For whatever reason, they don't seem to be very accurate.

I started to correct you, then I realized the humor in the first part, but to the 2nd part. Look where the scale is located, if its on carpet, it will be inaccurate. I've seen small portable ones like you have at home, I moved on to the tile floor for more consistent readings.