Cruise ships stranded in the Gulf by Harvey

The RCCL Liberty went to Miami where passengers could get off today and fly home or ride back to Galveston and get off about Friday. The 3 Carnival cruises did the same through New Orleans.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For most it will be a major disruption but for some others, a nice holiday extension

There is a much wider discussion on another board, Harvey Remanent. Lots of great stuff on actual situation. Feel like I'm getting a better perspective there than my local news.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While Harvey has caused much devastation, there is a new and bigger hurricane on the way.

Irma at cat 5 is heading into the Caribbean and currently tracking towards Florida. Friends in the Miami area are preparing for really big impact.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/hurricane-irma-now-a-category-5-storm-and-set-to-be-extremely-dangerous-for-caribbean-and-florida/news-story/df402ee402c358facfb2c5c9e6d9da65

While Harvey has caused much devastation, there is a new and bigger hurricane on the way.

Irma at cat 5 is heading into the Caribbean and currently tracking towards Florida. Friends in the Miami area are preparing for really big impact.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/hurricane-irma-now-a-category-5-storm-and-set-to-be-extremely-dangerous-for-caribbean-and-florida/news-story/df402ee402c358facfb2c5c9e6d9da65

Irma sounds bad, worst in 100 years some say. Hurricane Jose is also forming behind Irma, according to U.S. Hurricane Centre.

Several cruises already cancelled from Florida Ports.