Last minute Crown Loft on Harmony!

sheilb4

A *Solo* cruiser, which the OP is, will get triple points when staying in JS and above.

A nice perk to get those extra points, as have to pay double (invisible 2nd passenger) when cruising solo, since they usually require double occupancy per suite.

I lucked out for sure didn't I. Whoop!

We have a CL in October......they are worth triple points? I thought JS and above were double points.

Can someone confirm this? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Triple points for OP as they are traveling solo. Double occupancy gets double points as you understand.

BobJ

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually just saw it online a few days back as a CL Gty, so called RCCL

It was around $4k. Then had extra discounts, (D+ etc) tho would have been even more discount if not for single occupancy. But very happy with it, as have paid more for a GS /OS in the past..

Saw other CL on OA class for Sept, @ $7 - 8,400 ! So even more happy! Haha!

We are paying nearly that much for a JS on Freedom in April. Great catch.

Next year I am going back to not planning out my cruises in advance and going back to waiting for the last minute.

We sail in CL we have never received triple points. Are you sure?

Double points if in JS or above.

Triple points if in a JS or above travelling solo.

The OP is solo in a CL.

I just need to wait for the price to drop from $9600 to $4000 on Symphony!!!!

My mental arithmetic budget says $100pn for a normal cabin, $200pn for a suite so $300pn for a top suite seems about right......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are paying nearly that much for a JS on Freedom in April. Great catch.

Next year I am going back to not planning out my cruises in advance and going back to waiting for the last minute.

My suggestion is watch the pricing about 10-14 days prior week you want to go, since ships can be sold out or your category. Also call RCCL as they have some cabins on hold they can see but we can't..... worth trying that too, both above are what I did to get my beautiful suite! Good luck!!

I just need to wait for the price to drop from $9600 to $4000 on Symphony!!!!

My mental arithmetic budget says $100pn for a normal cabin, $200pn for a suite so $300pn for a top suite seems about right......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See my previous post re how I checked pricing last minute.....

Also bear in mind that a new ship like Symphony is going to be more $$ than the older ones for some things time.

Good luck tho!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Was it on the weekly sales flyer? I "think" I may have seen them on one of the OA class ships a couple of weeks ago at $1899 pp. I don't believe there are any CC rules against mentioning prices

Thanks Molly. I travel solo most of the time like the OP and have often wondered about these cabins.

See my previous post re how I checked pricing last minute.....

Also bear in mind that a new ship like Symphony is going to be more $$ than the older ones for some things time.

Good luck tho!!!

Have a great cruise. Thanks for the information on last minute cruise pricing. We have booked cruises as little as 3 days out (and have received some great prices). The advantage of being retired and ability to cruise on very short notice.