Anyone off Harmony today....?

sheilb4

Not that I am excited and not that I am going to be on her next week, haha! but......how was it? Your experience, shows, weather, food, cabin etc.......avidly reading many past reviews, hoping for lots more "stuff". Thank you.

I was not on it this week.

But I will take an educated guess and say besides the passengers & weather.

It was probably the exact same as every past sailing....

:rolleyes: Well thank you...reviews differ, as does perception of course, imho I enjoy reading others experiences when I am close to cruising. Good, bad and ugly if any, it all makes for a good read and can add to to the

pre- vacation excitement. 😎😜

:rolleyes: Well thank you...reviews differ, as does perception of course, imho I enjoy reading others experiences when I am close to cruising. Good, bad and ugly if any, it all makes for a good read and can add to to the

Depending on what kind of device you are reading this on, there is a list of RC ships either to the right of these threads or below the thread list. Click on Harmony of the Seas.

Depending on what kind of device you are reading this on, there is a list of RC ships either to the right of these threads or below the thread list. Click on Harmony of the Seas.

Thanks M, yes, spent most of last night on there.....Some great reviews from some great cruisers.. loved it!

I guess you just never know, something unique/unusual "may" have occurred or was discovered on HOS the past week! Haha.

I get it.

My hubby and I are going on our 4th RCI cruise in February next year. It's an Asian cruise on Mariner, and our first cruise where we're not leaving from Sydney.

But even now, I'm having so much fun just reading, researching and learning all about the ship, our destinations, etc, etc, even things I already know.

Keep looking forward to your holiday, and have fun!👍👍

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I get it.

My hubby and I are going on our 4th RCI cruise in February next year. It's an Asian cruise on Mariner, and our first cruise where we're not leaving from Sydney.

But even now, I'm having so much fun just reading, researching and learning all about the ship, our destinations, etc, etc, even things I already know.

Keep looking forward to your holiday, and have fun!👍👍

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Thank you! 😘😜 haha... so happy to hear that! I would think there are zillions of cruise lovers doing the exact same thing as us....Oh my...

It is so much fun isn't.. I've been checking out YouTube vids too, some are just brilliant!

Not that I am excited and not that I am going to be on her next week, haha! but......how was it? Your experience, shows, weather, food, cabin etc.......avidly reading many past reviews, hoping for lots more "stuff". Thank you.

We are on the week after you, I will be waiting for your report Saturday morning! Thanks

We are on the week after you, I will be waiting for your report Saturday morning! Thanks

It will be too late then, as you get on as I get off..... but indeed I shall write one for you and others to peruse...

I was not on it this week.

But I will take an educated guess and say besides the passengers & weather.

It was probably the exact same as every past sailing....

We were on Harmony 3 times last year in Europe and loved the ship.

Roll on Symphony in Europe next year we are looking forward to getting on.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Just off the Harmony this morning, home now & laundering ( and laundering...and laundering). I posted a review but not sure how long it takes to post. We had a great time, kids had a blast. DO NOT MISS COLUMBUS!!

Thank you. I will look out for your review from this minute on! Lol

Glad you had a great time. Yup already booked up all my shows incl Columbus. Thanks again.

We were on Harmony 3 times last year in Europe and loved the ship.

Roll on Symphony in Europe next year we are looking forward to getting on.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Thanks for info.. I am reading lots of reviews too, positive outweigh the negative for sure, but then it is often subjective isn't it. As long as the sun is shining I will have my happy happy face on! Lol :cool::D

Thank you! 😘😜 haha... so happy to hear that! I would think there are zillions of cruise lovers doing the exact same thing as us....Oh my...

It is so much fun isn't.. I've been checking out YouTube vids too, some are just brilliant!

I do this as well so please report back after your cruise. Some of us have a long wait until our turn on harmony. Have a great cruise. :)

I do this as well so please report back after your cruise. Some of us have a long wait until our turn on harmony. Have a great cruise. :)

Thank you very much. I will certainly do a review when I get back...

BTW- Looooooove your security system... just precious!