Distinctive voyages

yummysbakery

One of the perks is air credit if booked thru Ncl. The promo says up to $400. But in the terms and conditions it states USD Air Credit:

$200 air credit valid for round trip airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.*

$100 air credit valid for one way airfare for guests 1 & 2 only. 3-8th guests pay prevailing rates.*

Air credit will automatically be applied when air is booked through Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air routing, scheduling and carrier are at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line.

Air subject to availability.*

So my question is....200 pp credit for the first two in the cabin? Or is it just 200 total?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I'm from Uk, and only saw the distinctive voyages mention on NCL website yesterday. We have already booked a cruise on the Jade to the North Cape, June 2018. Does anyone know if I can get the offer added to this cruise without rebooking. If I do rebook will I pay a cancellation fee? Any advice would be welcome

I'm from Uk, and only saw the distinctive voyages mention on NCL website yesterday. We have already booked a cruise on the Jade to the North Cape, June 2018. Does anyone know if I can get the offer added to this cruise without rebooking. If I do rebook will I pay a cancellation fee? Any advice would be welcome
I'm based in the US but when I called to add the distinctive perks they did not rebook but they did reprice. My fare went up 200.00 total but considering the additional perks it was worth it to me. And to clarify my original post the air credit is 200 per person for the each of the first two people booked.

A quick note on airfare credit: Available if you book your air through NCL. Your PCC or TA should be able to give you a quote on airfare. You will be rebooking your cruise at the current rate and with the current perks. However, you do not need to cancel while you find out the additional info.

I'm based in the US but when I called to add the distinctive perks they did not rebook but they did reprice. My fare went up 200.00 total but considering the additional perks it was worth it to me. And to clarify my original post the air credit is 200 per person for the each of the first two people booked.

If you got re-priced to add to the promotion on then you essentially did 'rebook'. And since deposits are non-refundable in the U.K., they would have to pay cancellation penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums