ms Oosterdam in Juneau August 29, 2017

Scrapnana

No idea - the former Dutch Queen??

Close, her sister; HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands. She's also Rotterdam VI's godmother, as well as Prinsendam II (which sunk in the Gulf of Alaska) and the former Nieuw Amsterdam (III)

image010.jpg

Close, her sister; HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands. She's also Rotterdam VI's godmother, as well as Prinsendam II (which sunk in the Gulf of Alaska) and the former Nieuw Amsterdam (III)

image010.jpg

When I don't know - I guess a member of the royal family and most of the time I'm right. Only fitting - though.

Copper, when do you board - or is it on a "need to know" basis? (Did you get my email - I'm not sure I sent it to the right address?)

Hi Ann, can you send that email to the g-mail addr below again please and I will respond to it, thanks

It's surprising. She had extensive work done the same season as Prinsendam, but Prinsendam got the new logo - which is a metal cutout that is mounted on the funnel - and Oostie didn't..

Yep; basically one month apart! Only difference (besides the cut-out), Oostie had hers in Palermo and Prinsie in Freeport. Perhaps the Italians did not have their 'you know what' together...............