Miami one night early March

janetmojo

Hoping to fly one day early, arriving late afternoon on a Thursdayfor a quick 3 night out of Miami Match 9th on Enchantment. Flying down and will be relying on Uber. Looking for possibly something on the water that might still have access to some cheaper drinks and food Thursday night? I imagine there won't be any 7-11's near those hotels for a 6 pack :') Don't want to break the bank but no need to stay in a fleabag place either.

Hoping to fly one day early, arriving late afternoon on a Thursdayfor a quick 3 night out of Miami Match 9th on Enchantment. Flying down and will be relying on Uber. Looking for possibly something on the water that might still have access to some cheaper drinks and food Thursday night? I imagine there won't be any 7-11's near those hotels for a 6 pack :') Don't want to break the bank but no need to stay in a fleabag place either.

There really is no such thing as "cheap" in Miami or it will be a flee bag hotel in a very bad area. Try checking out booking or hotel dot com, or one of the bidding sites like Hotwire or Priceline where you would want Downtown or Port and make sure it is 3 * or above. There will not be a shuttle. There is a CVS near 2nd Ave if you land in that Bayfront area. Now you will not be "on" the water as in Atlantic ocean, but maybe close to the bay or waterway.

What's your budget?

There are lots of 7-11's around Miami. Just in the Brickell area I have 3 that I can walk to within a couple of blocks!

Yea, there are 7-11s and CVSs very close to lots of nice hotels in Downtown and Brickell. Multiple of each within a few blocks. If on the water, you want to be on the beach, it won't be cheap in March. Really nothing will be cheap in March that is not a 1-2 star hotel. Downtown and Brickell is on the bay but not on the ocean. But its very close to the port and lots of places to grab a drink and dinner.

Cheaper options check out Holiday Inn Port Miami, YVE Hotel, Hampton Inn Brickell, The Langford sometimes has good prices.

Of course now I am finding better airfares into FLL than Miami. We stayed in Hollywood last trip, I think I just get overwhelmed by choices. Basically anywhere between FLL and Port of Miami for around $200 would be good. It would be nice to be close to the beach. Sometimes I think that all this information we have available to us now-adays just makes it more confusing :)

$200 is easy to do. There is hotels all the way up and down FLL to MIA. Find one you like for the price you like. You can stay on the beach for $200.

I wouldn't say that finding a hotel over spring break time during the height of season here in Florida is easy to find a hotel for $200 on the beach!!

I just went on Hotwire for Thursday, March 8, 2018. There is a 4* South Beach Oceanfront Collins Ave hotel for $166/night, 90% recommended. With taxes and resort fee, it is $235. I would book this one ASAP.

I wouldn't say that finding a hotel over spring break time during the height of season here in Florida is easy to find a hotel for $200 on the beach!!

Sorry, I'll rephrase. For March 8th - 9th, it's VERY easy to find a hotel on the beach in South Florida for under $200.

St. Maurice Beach Inn on Hollywood Beach, little boutique spot on the broadwalk next to Margaritaville. $109/night. Good TripAdvisor reviews. On the beach, walkable with restaurants and things to do, etc. Why not?

I just went on Hotwire for Thursday, March 8, 2018. There is a 4* South Beach Oceanfront Collins Ave hotel for $166/night, 90% recommended. With taxes and resort fee, it is $235. I would book this one ASAP.

That's a great deal!

Cheap drinks in the area with happy hour every day starting at 8 am until 7 pm.......

http://www.macsclubdeuce.com

Hit Lost Weekend for happy hour and a great philly cheese steak sandwich.