U.K. 30% off deal

I know this may be an impossible question but I see that RC have 30% off until 4 September. The cruise I was interested in went up £100 each overnight. After this promotion ends, will the price shoot up or will RC bring in another promotion? What's your experience of this?

Don't base your purchase on any promo (which change all the time but have minor affect on price) - buy if you are satisfied with the bottom line.

Thanks for your super quick reply. I'm not satisfied with the price at all but is it likely to go down? I'm also looking at a P&O cruise and I know that the price will only go up. I'm also aware that there will be limited spaces for children (4 year old) so can't leave booking until the last minute.

I know this may be an impossible question but I see that RC have 30% off until 4 September. The cruise I was interested in went up £100 each overnight. After this promotion ends, will the price shoot up or will RC bring in another promotion? What's your experience of this?

Unpredictable.

Thanks for your super quick reply. I'm not satisfied with the price at all but is it likely to go down? I'm also looking at a P&O cruise and I know that the price will only go up. I'm also aware that there will be limited spaces for children (4 year old) so can't leave booking until the last minute.

You will find P&O much more difficult than Royal Caribbean for getting kids on especially if you need school holidays. We have only succeeded once getting a P&O cruise. They have strict levels at each age group.

Who knows with prices but watching recently it is more up than down. The deals in the UK this year have not been as good as last year. Presumably due to the £.