TA on Brilliance or Rhapsody??

New to RCL considering TA on either Brilliance or Rhapsody, suggestions or comments Plz.

Can't go wrong with either. Kiddie pool area on Brilliance. Great if you have kids, but makes the main pool area smaller than that on Rhapsody. Brilliance still has a movie theater.

Edited by Host Clarea

Can't go wrong with either. Kiddie pool area on Brilliance. Great if you have kids, but makes the mail pool area smaller than that on Rhapsody. Brilliance still has a movie theater.

Have never seen a "mail" pool. Can you post letters there and float them across? LOL

New to RCL considering TA on either Brilliance or Rhapsody, suggestions or comments Plz.

Both are great ships. Brilliance is newer and has some things that Rhapsody doesn't if they matter. I haven't been on Brilliance, but was on Serenade which is the same class and have been on Rhapsody a number of times. On Brilliance you'll find (as mentioned) a movie theater, also Brilliance has a Pub and pool tables I believe (Serenade did). Personally I love both classes of ships as I enjoy the "down time" of being on the ocean and relaxing.

Both are great ships. Brilliance is newer and has some things that Rhapsody doesn't if they matter. I haven't been on Brilliance, but was on Serenade which is the same class and have been on Rhapsody a number of times. On Brilliance you'll find (as mentioned) a movie theater, also Brilliance has a Pub and pool tables I believe (Serenade did). Personally I love both classes of ships as I enjoy the "down time" of being on the ocean and relaxing.

Brilliance does have the pool tables, but the last few times we've sailed on her, there are signs near the pool tables indicating that the self-leveling mechanism is permanently out of service.

I am leaning toward the Rhapsody due to the itinerary. We have not been to the Canary's or Coco Cay.

Truly only considering RCL because the 2 ships are coming into TPA in Nov which fits are schedule.

PLZ keep the comments and recommendations coming.

We did the last Brazil to Barcelona TA on the Rhapsody last April. It was absolutely amazing and probably the best cruise I've ever taken. We've got the Jewel booked from San Juan to Rome next year and can't wait for that. I'd pick whatever itinerary you think is best and go with it. Also, if I had to guess, Rhapsody is probably cheaper. The Canaries are awesome!

I am leaning toward the Rhapsody due to the itinerary. We have not been to the Canary's or Coco Cay.

Truly only considering RCL because the 2 ships are coming into TPA in Nov which fits are schedule.

PLZ keep the comments and recommendations coming.

My friend and I will be on the Rhapsody TA in November, like it because we live near Tampa.