ms Amsterdam & ms Volendam in Juneau September 1, 2017

Scrapnana

From 6102 can you access that forward deck when the ship is in port or in Glacier Bay or Panama Canal?

Not sure if Kathi is sure since this her first R-class cruise but my recollection (from Zaandam) is that it's easy.

Guess that's about it for morning, back later for Volendam.

Roy

From 6102 can you access that forward deck when the ship is in port or in Glacier Bay or Panama Canal?

Not sure if Kathi is sure since this her first R-class cruise but my recollection (from Zaandam) is that it's easy.

Guess that's about it for morning, back later for Volendam.

Roy

I am hoping that forward deck will be open frequently. If so, I will consider it my balcony!:D;)

Roy, are you getting the rain and cool temperatures? It is raining and 60 out right now (only a few degrees warmer than Juneau:eek:).

No rain yet but low 60's. I think rain should start overnight.

You will probably want to step outside your room at night and check to see if people can see inside. The door should be open most of the time unless there are high winds. Views should be good out your windows but no place to sit on the front deck.

Roy

Well, time for Zooming is over. I think I'll leave the cam up for awhile. It's not raining; the puppies are sleeping on other cam.

See you all Monday for the Signature Sisters and you all have a great Labor Day, if you have anything planned - or even if you don't.