MSC Meraviglia Adventure 1st September 2017

kerryincork

We went to Sonar last night. It was excellent and I can recommend it.

We got the cocktail pack, we went in about 22.15. The people who had dinner went in at 21.30.

We started to queue at 21.45, there were quiet a few children and babies going to the late show as well. There was a man who was controlling the crowd pretty well.

He would let about 10 people in at a time, by the doors someone check your card. There is another person who then directs you left or right. Once you get in to the auditorium a hostess shows you to your seats. She was filling from back row to front row.c356e17aa38de5a5b6048ffa6afa5be1.jpg

We were very lucky and got front row seats. There's a little table beside you with snacks and to put your cocktail, something fizzy. 5c6f91533ee2c5003a654f0e4bba8062.jpg

They had a trio playing music while people took their seats.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

Thanks for your great review.

I was wondering if you have more pictures from your suite? How is the size? It's hard to find good pictures or video of it.

I'm travelling in this suite next year, and are looking for pictures and info.

I'd you are on deck 12 you will have one of the largest balconies.

The cabin has a walk-in closet and a wardrobe in the bedroom. There is a sofa-bed in the sitting room along with fridge and vanity.

The bathroom is not large. But you have a proper shower door opposed to shower curtain of old.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info and photos... internet question.. are you using the ship's internet and if so what package? Or do you have an international data package to post these updates? Not sure which would be better.. I am on Verizon in the USA and it is $10 per day to roam internationally and that only works when in port.

I am from Ireland, in the EU, so it is no different using my phone at home or in the EU. I have 10GB of data to use. 😀

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

But you're not able to use the 'roam like at home' on the ship in the middle of the ocean, right? You have to be able to connect to towers on land, for lack of a better work, correct? I'm planning on buying the 14,99 € plan from Aldi when I get to Germany, but my understanding is on the ship while cruising I'd need to purchase something if I want to connect?