Embarkation time in Barcelona?

We are new to Royal Carribean and European cruising. We booked our first for next year on the Symphony of the Seas. It says our cruise departs at 6pm, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what time boarding takes place. We are doing a vow renewal photoshoot in Barcelona for our anniversary, and I'd like to do it that morning if we have time but I can't find anywhere that says what time we need to be at the port. Does anyone know what time we need to be there? Thank you! :)

We are new to Royal Carribean and European cruising. We booked our first for next year on the Symphony of the Seas. It says our cruise departs at 6pm' date=' but I'm wondering if anyone knows what time boarding takes place. We are doing a vow renewal photoshoot in Barcelona for our anniversary, and I'd like to do it that morning if we have time but I can't find anywhere that says what time we need to be at the port. Does anyone know what time we need to be there? Thank you! :)[/quote']

For the Oasis class ships, when you do your online check-in you will be asked to choose a time slot for arriving at the port. When we boarded Harmony in Barcelona the slot we chose was from noon to 12.30pm, and it definitely wasn't the latest one. In any case, you should certainly have time for a photo shoot in the morning. If you are sailing at 6pm, the all-aboard time is unlikely to be earlier than 4pm, although I don't think I would want to cut it that fine.

For the Oasis class ships, when you do your online check-in you will be asked to choose a time slot for arriving at the port. When we boarded Harmony in Barcelona the slot we chose was from noon to 12.30pm, and it definitely wasn't the latest one. In any case, you should certainly have time for a photo shoot in the morning. If you are sailing at 6pm, the all-aboard time is unlikely to be earlier than 4pm, although I don't think I would want to cut it that fine.

Perfect, thank you so much! :D

We are new to Royal Carribean and European cruising. We booked our first for next year on the Symphony of the Seas. It says our cruise departs at 6pm' date=' but I'm wondering if anyone knows what time boarding takes place. We are doing a vow renewal photoshoot in Barcelona for our anniversary, and I'd like to do it that morning if we have time but I can't find anywhere that says what time we need to be at the port. Does anyone know what time we need to be there? Thank you! :)[/quote']

Any time after 11.30 am but you cannot get into your cabin till 1 pm so enjoy your photoshoot.

Central park or the Royal promenade on the ship offer plenty of photo opportunities too.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app