Anthem of the seas deck 12?

karyabc

Hi, I just book my first cruise 2 days ago, anthem of the seas in november from NJ, I pick the interior stateroom garantee -GTY or something like that, anyway today I log to royal website and see that it says; large interior stateroom with virtual balcony, deck 12 #12705.

From 1 to oh god how not desirable is this location?:D

And what's close to deck 12 if anyone knows

Thanks.

Ok. We like deck 12 but we are D+ and like the Concierge lounge. More importantly you have cabins above and below, which is usually my first requirement. Yes you will have a walk to the elevators, but think of the calories you can walk off! We have 12318 booked in January so I can't feel for you, unless walking is a problem for you. Most importantly, just enjoy your cruise.

Ok. We like deck 12 but we are D+ and like the Concierge lounge. More importantly you have cabins above and below, which is usually my first requirement. Yes you will have a walk to the elevators, but think of the calories you can walk off! We have 12318 booked in January so I can't feel for you, unless walking is a problem for you. Most importantly, just enjoy your cruise.

We have 12318 booked for this month, with the Concierge Lounge in mind. Also from pictures I have seen it looks like it has an expanded balcony.

We have 12318 booked for this month, with the Concierge Lounge in mind. Also from pictures I have seen it looks like it has an expanded balcony.

Dh picked it so he can run in for coffee in the morning while I get dressed! That's what I heard about the balcony. Would love to see pictures if you can post some.

We chose deck 12...we actually moved from the 8th deck to the 10th deck and finally settled on Deck 12 LOL. I like that it's two decks from the pool and windjammer so easily walkable. I agree it's always good to have a deck of cabins above and below. I think it's a good deck to be on!

Your are close to the Concierge Club. Good if your Diamond Plus or above. Otherwise its just cabins and a good walk to the elevators

Tx u, and no I'm not diamond or anything, but its cool I got my fitbit on, plus it's my first deck I'll have to experience it by myself and see how it goes;)

I was on deck 12 mid ship a few years back on Quantum. No problems at all. I had booked an inside guarantee and got a balcony. The kids club was on that floor but I never heard a thing. Enjoy!

Wow you got very lucky, isn't that we all want:D.

And BTW I had no idea that week I'm leaving, in jersey I just found out that it's PTA week and election day and probably the cruise it's gonna be pack to the top with kids, cause many schools give the week off, but I'm good and determined to enjoy it!

Thank you

We chose deck 12...we actually moved from the 8th deck to the 10th deck and finally settled on Deck 12 LOL. I like that it's two decks from the pool and windjammer so easily walkable. I agree it's always good to have a deck of cabins above and below. I think it's a good deck to be on!

Awesome, I'm gonna make the most out of it anyway :cool:.

Thank you very much, enjoy you cruise.

In my opinion you got a "9" in location; you have cabins above and below you. I am right down the hall next September. Have a wonderful cruise.

Here are the deck plans for Deck 12:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/anthem-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1734/12

Thank you for deck plan! So question, how do you know if that room its V1, V2 or V3. Would love to get that double sofa.;)

Enjoy your cruise!

• 4 weeks later...
Dh picked it so he can run in for coffee in the morning while I get dressed! That's what I heard about the balcony. Would love to see pictures if you can post some.

Just returned and had cabin 12318. We were in the CL more than usual because of the location. The balcony was 50% wider than the cabin next to ours.