Car rental shuttles from Port Everglades to FLL?

GreytRacer

A little search would reveal there are NO rental companies in the port. But there are most companies right out side the port, like Hertz just one or two blocks from the 24th St. Port entrance.

AND, most at the airport have shuttles to the port. But dropping off near the port is usually the cheapest way to do it.

I apologize CruiserBruce. I should have said "near" the port. My research shows those locations can be a zoo after debarkation, with extremely long lines. Therefore, we plan to rent at FLL. I have been unable to find a company that still runs a shuttle to the airport, but as there are many companies, i thought I would inquire if anyone had first hand knowledge of one that still does.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We rented hertz right outside of port and dropped off at FLL. It was very easy to find the shuttle and not busy at office at all. From our ship disembarkation time to to get in car was about 45 minutes. We did not do self disembark. We were on allure.