6 bottles

hrprof

Can anyone out there provide the list of 6 bottles provided for suite passengers? And, is delivery of the bottles made on boarding day? I have received this benefit on previous cruises, but would appreciate a response.

I don't have a list available -- and I'm not sure but maybe this can change. But there is a large selection of different hard liquors, and a smaller list of available wines.

Our choices have always been delivered to us within an hour or so of giving the butler our list -- which we've always done on boarding day.

Mura

This has been asked a number of times. Try searching "suite bar setup" or similar. U might find the actual menu

I found it. "OceAnia suite questions" is the name of the thread. Can't attach link or I would

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone out there provide the list of 6 bottles provided for suite passengers? And, is delivery of the bottles made on boarding day? I have received this benefit on previous cruises, but would appreciate a response.

This is the list I've been using for a couple of years without a problem. Our TA always insists that we're supposed to let our butler know our selections upon boarding but, occasionally, we've asked her to provide it in advance so the bar will already be stocked when we board. No guarantee that they'll do it but, if you don't ask, you're guaranteed that it won't be!

O-Bar List.pdf

This is the list I've been using for a couple of years without a problem. Our TA always insists that we're supposed to let our butler know our selections upon boarding but, occasionally, we've asked her to provide it in advance so the bar will already be stocked when we board. No guarantee that they'll do it but, if you don't ask, you're guaranteed that it won't be!

We bring a little with us anyway, but I am sure it will not be a problem. Six may not be enough in any case. Will have to get more along the way.

You will most likely find that the wines on this list (the old wine by the glass listing) have most likely changed. Almost the entire wine by the glass list was new when we sailed on the Marina in July- I can remember only 2 of those on this list were still on the new list.

You will most likely find that the wines on this list (the old wine by the glass listing) have most likely changed. Almost the entire wine by the glass list was new when we sailed on the Marina in July- I can remember only 2 of those on this list were still on the new list.

I hope wines have changed !! ...for better qualiy,(red) wines are on this list are somewhat on the cheap side (don't drink whites,so will not make any comments on those)

Thanks - just what I'm looking for!