HAL fleece throw/blanket

sail7seas

We were given a fleece throw blanket with HAL ship names listed on it. I would like to get another as gift and cannot find it anywhere on line. It is made by northwest company. They make these throws for all sorts of sports teams, colleges etc. Anyone able to help me? Thanks, if so. I looked in the shops on board while on my recent cruise but did not see any.

It is about 60 x 30" maybe. I didn't actually measure it. Mine is navy with white lettering.

Call Ship Services or the Mariner Society and ask about it.

Yes, THAT is what I shall do. I love those Northwest Company throws, but, of course, the HAL one is special. I went to their site and found an amazing seleition of teams, colleges, cllubs. but HAL's was not there though the tag on my throw, says: Northwest, rather fitting a Seatte based company would get products from them. :)

I will pos t if I am able to get help from Mariners Society.

Edited by sail7seas

I would almost bet that somewhere in a warehouse in Seattle they have some of these. Based on the fact that it is a Seattle company that made them likely not from the on board shops as they are UK based I believe.

oH, Yes, ihope. :)

I forrgot about the UK being the supplier of so many of things sold in on b oard shops.

Here is the link to Northwest Logo Products in Edmonds, WA. Makes sense that HAL would use them as they are a local company.

They may be able to point you in the right direction or know if they still exist.

http://www.nwlogoproducts.com/

After browsinghe Northwest site, I think thagt is the company fcfrom which HAL gets the new style tote bags they hand out.. they are okay but the old canvcas ones were nicer, IMO. :)