Which Pier in Honolulu for Grand?

huskerdan25

Hi everyone. I am considering booking the Call of Duty Tour with Roberts Hawaii in Honolulu (way cheaper than the Princess excursion of $250 pp!) and in selection our pickup location, there are two options, Pier 2 and Pier 10 & 11. I believe the Grand would be at Pier 2 but am not sure so I was wondering if anyone would know how I could find out which pier the Grand will be at without having to call Princess? Is there a website that would provide that information? At just $133.89 pp, this is quite the savings over the cost of the Princess excursion.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi everyone. I am considering booking the Call of Duty Tour with Roberts Hawaii in Honolulu (way cheaper than the Princess excursion of $250 pp!) and in selection our pickup location, there are two options, Pier 2 and Pier 10 & 11. I believe the Grand would be at Pier 2 but am not sure so I was wondering if anyone would know how I could find out which pier the Grand will be at without having to call Princess? Is there a website that would provide that information? At just $133.89 pp, this is quite the savings over the cost of the Princess excursion.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robert's will know which pier the Grand will be using, just check with them.

This schedule isn't correct. It shows the Star Princess in Honolulu on November 14 and 28. We sail from LA on the 14th and return to LA on the 29th. So, way off. Not even close.

This webpage under the "Cruise Schedule" tab shows the Star at Honolulu's pier 2 on 11/20/17...is that accurate?

http://hawaii.portcall.com/#!?tab=2&port=Honolulu%20-%20Oahu

It also shows the Grand there on 12/24/17 & the OP's ship at pier 11 which is the historical Aloha Tower on 1/28/18. It contains more updated information (through March 2019) than on the older chart prepared in March 2016.

It's also possible to check cruise ship schedules for ports on other islands.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Princess is docking at pier 2 now unless NCL is in town then Princess is at pier 11.

I like pier 11 better love the paintings inside. Aloha Tower you can ride up the tower for free.

As they have said, Robert will know where your docked.

Thanks for the input. I did contact Roberts via phone call and they did confirm that it will be pier 10/11 for the Grand on 1/28/18 so they updated my reservation to reflect that. They said that if that changes, they would actually call me to let me know and they verified that my phone number on the reservation was correct. Really looking forward to their Call to Duty excursion. I wonder how Princess can get away with charging $249 pp while I am paying $139pp for what looks like the exact same excursion.

Anyway, I think the link I provided is pretty accurate so hopefully it is helpful to others. If you are looking for cruise port schedules, try https://www.cruisetimetables.com/