Wrong level on Boarding Pass

mafig

I did the on line check in, which I was dreading, but it went OK.

However, when I printed my boarding pass I noticed that my level is correct, but dh is now "Classic."

I called Captain's Club and they found the error, he had two different numbers. She fixed it, but said that to get it reflected on the boarding pass I would have to re-do it.

Or I could just leave well enough alone. His new, correct number is on the Cruise Reservation.

I really don't want to have to do the on line stuff again (not that it was so difficult, but I've heard horror stories and don't want to push my luck). I actually woke up this morning worrying about doing it.

She said the cruise card would be correct.

Can I just leave it?

OOPS .......THE TITLE SHOULD BE "Wrong Level on Boarding Pass"

Leave it for now and if there are problems when you get your sea pass just go to the Captain's Club hostess. We have had some similar issues in the past and the hostess was very helpful. Besides it's always nice to have a personal contact with the hostess.

The express pass, to my knowledge, is only used to check as you enter the port that you are booked on the cruise and again when you get to the check-in area to direct you to the correct line. Your husband can go to the same checkin line as you,

I wouldn't worry about it. People show up without express passes all the time, there is a manifest that lists every passenger, so a check of that and they are good to proceed.

By the way I have printed my express pass 3 times for a upcoming cruise due to changing cabins-no problem.