Are drink packages accpted on Half Moon Cay?

Kamfish642

I have been reading here for a long time and been reluctant to post and' date=' your posts are one of the reasons.

I see a huge difference in this board over the last year and it seems to stem from these types of posts.[/quote']

I am so sorry to hear that my Posts have kept you from posting on CC. I suggest that you make use of the "Ignore List" function to protect yourself from my Posts.

Does not seem very fair. On RCCL at Cococay your drink package covered on the island. Don't see why NCL can't do the same. Even with hand written slips, can just keep track.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I do agree with you based on my experience with RCI and their private island. But unfortunately the short answer to the OP with regard to HMC is No.

It is yet another thing that HAL lags behind the rest of the industry on, but they may catch up, and in fairness HAL has some things that the others do not. Though those are disappearing (think Cruise Logs, LOL)..

I think on one of our cruises HAL was offering an All You Can Drink package on HMC for about $30 pp.

The reason that it's likely not included in the SBP might be that most people would drink a lot and hit their 15 drink limit that day.

Was this package only offered on board, or could you order it online or by 'phone? Thanks for your assistance.

It was only offered onboard. They gave us a printed paper card with our picture on it.

That's a little different than the one from last December. If I recall correctly, it was five or six drinks at a discounted price. Something like $1.00 to $1.50 off per drink. It could be shared, which I thought was helpful because we rarely drink on HMC. Thanks for the update though.