Royal 5 day Eastern 11/25-30

oratheeexplorer

Hello! It's been quite some time since I've been on these boards. My eldest sister is turning 70 in October. She has always wanted to go on a cruise. Well, she is getting her wish! We have 10 of us, including sister Donna, going on the 5 day Eastern Caribbean on the Royal 11/25-30. It is mostly women, but my brother is going too. We will reveal this surprise at her birthday party on October 22nd. Her daughter and I are becoming great party planners! Wanted to ask if there are any excursions anyone could highly recommend. Ports are Grand Turk and Amber Cove. Many of our passengers are huge Jimmy Buffet fans. We are praying it is reopened by then. Also, does it cost to use the adult pool area? I'm not familiar with what is included and what is not. I've been on the Emerald, Crown and Sapphire. Am looking forward to seeing the new additions to the Royal. Again, any information or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

We considered this, but decided on a full 7 day!

Adult "Retreat" pool area is open, complimentary for all adult guests.

You might also want to look into booking a cabana for your group in The Sanctuary...

If you have not already, you can probably go to your cruise booking and look up the Princess Celebrations offerings.

Happy Cruising!

Yes, I'm prepared to go anywhere. We will have a great time wherever we are. The Princess ships are a vacation on their own! I was hoping maybe we'd get down to Aruba!!!!!

Highly doubtful given it's only a 5 day cruise but you never know. More probability of hitting Western Med with Mexico & Belize.

Since it is a surprise, please make sure all your documents are in order. Passport, insurance, medications, etc. I love surprises and hope this works out for everyone.

Yes, my niece took her to get a passport earlier this year. She is using an extra email address for her mom and has filled everything out. I actually booked 2 rooms for 5 of us and paid for it all with my Princess VISA. They will pay me.

I just cant wait until the birthday party when it will be revealed!

Thank You!

Yes, my niece took her to get a passport earlier this year. She is using an extra email address for her mom and has filled everything out. I actually booked 2 rooms for 5 of us and paid for it all with my Princess VISA. They will pay me.

I just cant wait until the birthday party when it will be revealed!

Thank You!

Did you know that there's a roll call for your Nov 25 sailing on the Royal?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2382952&page=4