Fahrenheit 455 Steakhouse vs Ruth Chris

iamchrisstone

So, I am a huge Ruth Chris fan. I'm not a person that just craves any ole steak. I'm not a picky eater in general. In fact, on our cruises, I LOVE the buffet food. That being said, when it comes to steak, I am pretty picky.

Anyway, I've never been interested in trying Fahrenheit 455 but as I am preparing for my next cruise on the Sunshine, it has been said to me a couple times that it is comparable to Ruth Chris'. Any validity to this point?

And remember this....the Steakhouse is far different than the upcharge steaks you can order in the MDR. Ask me how I know.

My husband is a picky steak guy, only really enjoys them at Ruth Chris or the Keg.

We found the steakhouse on the Glory (Emerald?) to be very comparable to the Ruth Chris in Miami the night before our embarkation. Fantastic meal! Ambiance, service, meal, all awesome!

We found the steakhouse on Magic to be good, but not outstanding, it could have just been an off night though and in the grand scheme of things, not at all bad!

On the Sunshine, we really enjoyed it, excellent service, we were able to pick very good cuts and the meal was fantastic! Absolutely comparable!

Having said all of that, bang for your buck, you can't go wrong with the Carnival Steakhouses. Also they have promos where sometimes you can score a free or discounted bottle of wine!