Digital cruise compass app

Gabruska

I am aware of Royal IQ, however that is only available on the newest ships. We will be on Freedom and unfortunately its' not available there. Communication on board with our teens is important so we have purchased internet package just for that, but is there any other app that will list all the daily activities while on-board? I am not able to find one :o

I am aware of Royal IQ, however that is only available on the newest ships. We will be on Freedom and unfortunately its' not available there. Communication on board with our teens is important so we have purchased internet package just for that, but is there any other app that will list all the daily activities while on-board? I am not able to find one :o

Not available for Freedom.

It seems more likely that the new RCI app being beta tested on Allure would be the one rolled out across the fleet for digital compass type functionality.

The Allure app does have the Compass on it, but does not have any of the communications functionality or the ability to look at your account or reservations.

The Allure app does have the Compass on it, but does not have any of the communications functionality or the ability to look at your account or reservations.

and because it lacks those things that Royals IQ app has, it would be easier to roll out fleet wide. Besides, Royals IQ development is dead - it has not had an update in 14 months.