Anthem First Day Lunch

red devil

Hi Dick!

Your group would probably be most comfortable in the Solarium Bistro. Second choice would be the Cafe 270. I usually board early and do the Cafe 270, but the line gets long quickly because it is on the Embarkation deck 5. Solarium Bistro is forward on deck 14 and not the kind of place that the new cruisers seem to find on Day 1.

Hi Dick!

Your group would probably be most comfortable in the Solarium Bistro. Second choice would be the Cafe 270. I usually board early and do the Cafe 270, but the line gets long quickly because it is on the Embarkation deck 5. Solarium Bistro is forward on deck 14 and not the kind of place that the new cruisers seem to find on Day 1.

Is Solarium Bistro adults only?

Hi Dick!

Hi Carol

Any idea what the menu is at the Bistro.

Hi Carol

Any idea what the menu is at the Bistro.

Honestly, I don't remember. Not a table service venue at breakfast or lunch. At lunch it would be a limited buffet with most likely a salad bar and soup and dessert choices. Not nearly as extensive as the WJ, but also not as crazy or crowded.