Soda and More Package Heads Up

ceilidh1

I really have trouble understanding what everyone is so upset about. There are still frozen drinks that are good and other mocktails and diet coke at meals is great for me. I had a milkshake the last cruise I was on just because it was free and it was not good at all!!

Pooh

We just got off the Ruby last Saturday. Husband had the soda and more package.

I told him no more milkshakes however he could go get a chocolate banana mocktail instead. He was not too thrilled with that but tried it anyways.

Well lets just say he gained 5 lbs. on a 7 day cruise and drank at least 2 a day because they were

so good.

We just got off the Ruby last Saturday. Husband had the soda and more package.

I told him no more milkshakes however he could go get a chocolate banana mocktail instead. He was not too thrilled with that but tried it anyways.

Well lets just say he gained 5 lbs. on a 7 day cruise and drank at least 2 a day because they were

so good.

Chocolate banana? That sounds like something my kids would enjoy. Now to just get over MY hang up about allowing a 10 year old to order at the bar.......

Reading this thread and others it makes me wonder if Princess has ADDED anything recently?

Add something to a drink package, make that second Entrée available free of charge in the Crown Grill. Put up more than one bottle of cheap champagne for the ring toss. Bring back the featured appetizer at the PES cocktail hour. Make it really a BOGO and buy one and get one free. The list goes on.

I would gladly pay more for a cruise if I didn't feel the nickel-n-dime at every turn. Are all lines this way now or is it just Princess? Do the higher end lines charge for everything as you go ?

If I had bought the Soda and More when it included milkshakes and I had a screen shot showing that it included milkshakes, I would simply buy all the milkshakes I wanted during the cruise and then would demand from Princess a refund of the amount charged for the milkshakes after the cruise. I don't drink milkshakes, but if I did, we'd be talking about $35 total., right?

If Princess did not honor my demand, it would be time to invite the Small Claims Judge to weigh in. He'd likely be upset that I'd be wasting his time over $35!!

I used to get the Soda Only Package, but now I have to pay extra for those other drinks that I don't care for. Even though mocktails are included, I'll probably stick with Coke.

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if they changed the name after it was for kids 3 to 93 when a 94 year complained about not being eligible?

Seriously, it doesn't seem right that the terms changed after someone purchased a package. We have the AIBP on two sailings due to the Sip and Sail, and since we didn't actually pay for it, it doesn't bother me too much that they changed it (although sometimes I like the canned soda). However if I'd paid for it, I'd be upset that I wasn't getting what I paid for.

If I had bought the Soda and More when it included milkshakes and I had a screen shot showing that it included milkshakes, I would simply buy all the milkshakes I wanted during the cruise and then would demand from Princess a refund of the amount charged for the milkshakes after the cruise. I don't drink milkshakes, but if I did, we'd be talking about $35 total., right?

If Princess did not honor my demand, it would be time to invite the Small Claims Judge to weigh in. He'd likely be upset that I'd be wasting his time over $35!!

I used to get the Soda Only Package, but now I have to pay extra for those other drinks that I don't care for. Even though mocktails are included, I'll probably stick with Coke.

Good luck on suing a company in US courts for actions overseas