Vista proposal!!

cliffdroppin365

I would like to propose to my girlfriend on our cruise and was hoping I could get some assistance in making this memorable. We board Vista October 15 in Miami and I'm looking for ideas, suggestion and potentially assistance from staff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I saw the best proposal on my Victory cruise this past summer. During the love and marriage show they said they had a contest winner and called a gentleman up on stage. He asked him a few questions then asked him who he was here with. He said his girlfriend. She asked him where was she he pointed her out in the crowed and the host asked her to come on stage. The host asked her how was her cruise and different questions. He said well do you want to know what you have won and she was very shy and just smiled and nodded her boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed!!! It was soooooo sweet.

I saw the best proposal on my Victory cruise this past summer. During the love and marriage show they said they had a contest winner and called a gentleman up on stage. He asked him a few questions then asked him who he was here with. He said his girlfriend. She asked him where was she he pointed her out in the crowed and the host asked her to come on stage. The host asked her how was her cruise and different questions. He said well do you want to know what you have won and she was very shy and just smiled and nodded her boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed!!! It was soooooo sweet.

I hope they got to play as the "newly weds" after that.

I would be willing to bet you if you wanted to do something really big, that if you talked to the right person, someone could get "XXXXX Will you Marry Me?" put up on the big movie screen by the pool at just the right time. ;)

A little champagne by the bar, and then a big movie screen size proposal one evening under the stars!

I would like to propose to my girlfriend on our cruise and was hoping I could get some assistance in making this memorable. We board Vista October 15 in Miami and I'm looking for ideas, suggestion and potentially assistance from staff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Karaoke! My bf, now husband proposed on the Dream after he sang for me. He called me up and proposed on stage. It was on the first night of the cruise and it was a cruise filled with congratulations the rest of the cruise from crew and guests.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Karaoke! My bf, now husband proposed on the Dream after he sang for me. He called me up and proposed on stage. It was on the first night of the cruise and it was a cruise filled with congratulations the rest of the cruise from crew and guests.

I love this! We were already married by the time we had our first cruise, but this is so something my husband would have done.

I LOVE the idea of doing it on the first or second night, then you get the rest of the cruise to celebrate!!!

I would be willing to bet you if you wanted to do something really big, that if you talked to the right person, someone could get "XXXXX Will you Marry Me?" put up on the big movie screen by the pool at just the right time. ;)

A little champagne by the bar, and then a big movie screen size proposal one evening under the stars!

Better add a name or there might be ait of people looking at their boyfriend! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Better add a name or there might be ait of people looking at their boyfriend! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's what the XXXXX was for lol! Since I don't know here name lol!;)

It doesn't matter who, when or where you propose, your GF will be excited!!! I'm waiting patiently for my BF to ask me. I'm pretty sure he's waiting on the right moment. He is SUPER SHY!! So I have no idea how he's going to propose.

Definitely do it at the beginning of the cruise. The grand stair case comes to mind for a proposal location. Tell the photographer you're going to propose during the photos. That way you will have it captured on film. Take a photo or two and then get on a knee and pop the question. OMG I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

It doesn't matter who, when or where you propose, your GF will be excited!!! I'm waiting patiently for my BF to ask me. I'm pretty sure he's waiting on the right moment. He is SUPER SHY!! So I have no idea how he's going to propose.

Definitely do it at the beginning of the cruise. The grand stair case comes to mind for a proposal location. Tell the photographer you're going to propose during the photos. That way you will have it captured on film. Take a photo or two and then get on a knee and pop the question. OMG I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Oooh that's good, too!

I proposed to my wife on the Legend in 2010. I let a photographer know what I was doing so it could be captured. It was the first formal night. To be honest I debated how exactly I wanted to do it and had been carrying the ring with me all evening until I settled on doing it in front of a photographer. No matter how you do it I'm sure she'll love it. I like the marriage show idea as long as you think she's cool with it being public. Even with ours just being in a public area we were recognized the rest of the cruise.

Here 7 years later we're getting ready to go on our 2nd cruise in January - this time with our 3 year old!

All of these sound good! Whoever the two of you are, I wish you a long and happy life together.

If you decide to go more private, maybe take a knee on a romantic late-evening stroll around the ship?

Hubby and I always do at least one walk around each trip, and typically find a deserted spot somewhere for a good smooch or two. :D

Wendy

We saw a "sweet" proposal in the MDR on elegant night a couple of cruises ago, they had a table for 2 and the wait staff brought a special dessert at the end of meal. When they uncovered the plate there was an opened ring box on the plate and the gentleman got down a knee as they uncovered the plate. He cried, she cried and said yes....everyone clapped and they had the MDR photographer capture the entire moment. Very sweet and special....