BOGO 2 Night Dining Package

This will be our first RC cruise and in the cruise planner I see they offer a BOGO 2 night dining package for $30 a person; must be used on night 1 and 2.

Is this valid at Chops? From what I understand they book you a reservation the first night, but you can change it. And if you go to the sushi place it's a $30 credit.

Seems like a good deal, but not sure how it really works. Any experience?

Seems like a good deal, but not sure how it really works. Any experience?

We just came back from a cruise and used the BOGO dining package.

Once on board they're more relaxed on when you have to dine. In our case my online booking for the first night did not go through, and we rescheduled for 2nd and 4th night at Giovanni's and Chop's respectively.

We just came back from a cruise and used the BOGO dining package.

Once on board they're more relaxed on when you have to dine. In our case my online booking for the first night did not go through, and we rescheduled for 2nd and 4th night at Giovanni's and Chop's respectively.

We just sailed Harmony 9/16 and not so much in the relaxed category. The made us book them 1st and 2nd. We were told that they're not as flexible as other ships. Okie dokie then! Talk about uptight. It didn't really matter in the end so we did Wonderland and Jamie's in that order.

Hi. If you book the BOGO then you wait for Royal to tell you what restaurants? We are a family of 12 linked with four cabins. If we did this would we all get same reataurant?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. If you book the BOGO then you wait for Royal to tell you what restaurants? We are a family of 12 linked with four cabins. If we did this would we all get same reataurant?

Thank you.

First thing as soon as you get onboard is go to any speciality restaurant or specialty sales desk and book your tables.

Thank you.

I was able to link my reservation to my brother's. I did pay for both to make it easier, but I bet if you call they can let you pay separately.

Thank you both. Im not worried about paying Im worried about five cabins of 12 people total not getting the same reataurants and times together.

Thanks.

Guest maddycat
I am on Anthem of the seas Christmas cruise no BOGO in planner am I missing it thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's probably because it's a Christmas cruise. RCI tends to jack up prices on the holiday cruises.