Help

abby1257

Need some help. Currently booked on the vista, 1st floor, middle. I just received an email from carnival for an upgrade to the 11th floor, middle....can someone tell me if they have stayed on this floor...also would there be a lot of motion, thanks a bunch for any input.

I would switch for sure...not a fan of the bottom decks of the ship from what we hear...we stay deck 7 (most balcony cabins higher decks) and above and never had any issues with motion (DH motion sick prone but wears patch)....have had several friends tell us that they hear a lot of loud mechanical type (they said loud booms, heavy things moving or dropping etc) noise during night or early morning (like 4:00 AM)...so maybe if staying on lower decks stay where you will not be disturbed by the ship operations?

I don't see why I would make the switch

You'll have the least motion where you are currently if that's a concern

Otherwise, I don't think this is an upgrade unless it's free

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To move from deck 1 to deck 11 is $6.90 a day right now....they want $10.00 TOTAL...as far as someone saying it would be above the waterworks....waterworks isn't open at night...so don't see a problem there....decisions, decisions

I was middle 10 on the Vista in December and I liked the location because it was close to most things, but disliked it because it was very busy around our cabin and you could definitely hear it. Also, lots of noise from IMAX late at night. Literally, our walls would shake at 1am from it. I’m not sure if being one deck higher, on 11, would make a difference?

To move from deck 1 to deck 11 is $6.90 a day right now....they want $10.00 TOTAL...as far as someone saying it would be above the waterworks....waterworks isn't open at night...so don't see a problem there....decisions, decisions

In the overall scheme of things not all that important. Flip a coin and move on:)