My Airman First Class son is able to join us on the Dream and he has a question...

Unclearnie

First, thank your son for his service to our county, go US Air Force. I haven't been on the Dream, which has the Cloud 9 Spa, but all the ship I have been on have weight machines, not free weights, except dumbbells.

Enjoy your time together!

Edited by JMAE

I was just on the Dream last month. They do have dumbbells and some machines. I am also into weight training and only went to the gym once because i found that there was not enough equipment to for me to work out like was used to doing. His workout may be different.

To the OP - I add my thanks for your son's service also. Hope you & your family all enjoy your cruise.

(Is it just me or does anyone else feel more comfortable flying when they see someone in uniform is also on your flight?)

It's not just you. :)

OP, thank your son for his service. And thank you for allowing him to serve.

I enlisted in the Air Force at seventeen years old. My mom and dad had to sign for me to enlist. My mom only signed on the conditions that I go to church regularly and not get any tattoos. She is still alive at 88 years old and I still go to church and have no tattoos. I served in the Air Force for 22 years. God bless your son!

allowing him to serve? pretty sure he's a young adult and can make up his own mind

I don't know his circumstances but mine were similar to Titans above. I did a delayed enlistment when I was 16 and went to basic training two weeks after high school graduation. I was 17. My parents had to sign for that.