it won't allow me to join my roll cal

njsonja

i emailed the admin and have not received a reply...it additionally won't let me find my meet and greet....can anyone help me? the thread is locked...the cruise leaves in 10 days...any ideas? thanks everyone in advance...

OP: Something sounds amiss. Perhaps you're not logging in correctly? If you can't even find the meet & greet, how do you know it's locked? I think some line's m&g's require you to put in your booking # before you can join....maybe that's the case?

OP: Something sounds amiss. Perhaps you're not logging in correctly? If you can't even find the meet & greet, how do you know it's locked? I think some line's m&g's require you to put in your booking # before you can join....maybe that's the case?

OP said that roll call was locked and they couldn't find their M&G. He/she is obviously logging in correctly, as they were able to start a thread here.

Did you look to see if another thread for the same cruise had been started?

Sometimes the roll call threads (especially for trans-Atlantics, I've noticed....) get so long that the first part may be closed and locked and a second part started.

Alternatively, sometimes two separate roll calls get started simultaneously and one of them is later locked (although I think at some later point, after the posts are migrated, it's removed....)

Perhaps one of these two things has happened.

i emailed the admin and have not received a reply...it additionally won't let me find my meet and greet....can anyone help me? the thread is locked...the cruise leaves in 10 days...any ideas? thanks everyone in advance...

you may want to mention the ship and sailing date

if you want help

please forgive my tardiness in replying...

i logged in and out; my ship is the freedom of the seas departing october 22, 2017 from barcelona...

any help is appreciated...on any of my questions....i've done this a million times with my other cruises...

thank you again!

You were right! I found the second thread. Also was able to find the Meet and Mingle through google, the one posted kept taking me to a Royal Caribbean page to make reservations...Thanks!!!!!