POA - best nights for specialty dining

My DD, DGD, and I will enjoy specialty dining two nights. I am looking for suggestions for two nights that we will not miss too much as we pull out of port. We will eat around 5:30 and at the moment the second night in Maui and Kona seem like good bets. I appreciate your ideas. We will have dinner in Cagney's and La Cucina with my DGD eating from the kid's menu. Thanks!

Surely the best nights would be the first nights at the two ports where the ship overnights. There would be fewer people on board especially early in the evening.

Great idea! We have pretty full days planned on the first days since they are longer but it would be a nice way to end the day.

Some ships will offer a free bottle of wine in the specialty restaurants on the first night of the cruise.

I think the only time we went to a specialty on the first night was Cirque (and you know there was not free wine-lol) This trip is for my DGD so Grandma will not be drinking except maybe a glass at dinner or on the balcony and my DD does not drink wine.

Not to be a buzz kill, but after sailing the POA in July I wouldn't recommend any of the SR's with the exception of Cagney's.

No buzz kill since they are a "free dinner" Platinum offer. If the food is not great we can always go to a dining room or grab a snack in the buffet. One thing I don't worry about for sure is about is getting a meal! ;)