So, what will $9 buy on the Explore 4??

Lyndihop

This website has pdf's of the HAL drink menus:-

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

There are tons of options for $9 and under. The Pinnacle Grill is the only place where I could not find a wine that is $9 a glass and under. However, I have heard that you can request (if you know the name of the wine) a bottle from the main dining room. I am sure other members on here can confirm.

This website has pdf's of the HAL drink menus:-

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

There are tons of options for $9 and under. The Pinnacle Grill is the only place where I could not find a wine that is $9 a glass and under. However, I have heard that you can request (if you know the name of the wine) a bottle from the main dining room. I am sure other members on here can confirm.

A bottle of wine is not included in Explore4 but you can request the house wine in the PG if that suits.

For the OP, pretty much any mixed drink and the lowest of HAL's house wine is available under the package.

Of course, water, soda, specialty coffees, etc are also included ;)

We had good luck last summer at the

Pinnacle Grill by asking what other options we had off menu. The wine steward suggested the house Chardonnay and it wasn't bad. We got a primitivo from canneletto served in dining room. Everyone was very cooperative.

Can you have a Spanish coffee in a keepsake glass? If not which drinks are in keepsakes?

The after dinner liqueurs are in the keepsake glasses.

The recommendations for the evening are on the M.D.R. Menu.

If I dine in the Pinnacle Grill and explain that I have the beverage package, would they bring a bottle of wine from the MDR (that would fall under the $9 per glass variety) and then serve me by the glass?

No, likely not. You would hav e to buy the bottle but you do not have to drink it in one meal. The steward will hold it for you and wherevver you dine the nextt night, you could drink from thar bottle in MDR, it will be brought to you..... or have it deliveredd for you to drink in your cabin if you wish.

If they have to bring a bottle in order to serve you a single glass, you have to buy the bottle. Same as most land restaurants.

Though my Dh and I enjoyed a cocktail before dinner, and wine with dinner, we never got a beverage package as they did not work well for us. We did not like choices that were included and things we did want were not included. We simply prrchased what we watted as we went along and I did the same on my recernt Vendam cruise.

Edited by sail7seas