Dec 3rd Dawn out of San Juan Help!

sunbunny31

I second this - saw posted in the San Juan, PR forum yesterday - got emails back from Henry within minutes and he even called me directly to book. Website says no rooms available but we got a room for Sunday 11/26 upon return from our 11/19 cruise on the Dawn...

If you are still looking for housing in SJ, goto Airbnb. I booked with Jose and he has been in constant communication. They had some power outage and was on generator. Now his place is back on full power. He has about 4 places.

Comfort Inn Condado is open now with running water and electricity. Will for sure be open in December.

We just got an email this week from Choice Hotels saying our reservation for 12/26 & 27 Comfort Inn Condado is cancelled because of damage they sustained and they wont be ready to accept guests.

We booked an airbnb from a guy who says he has water and power, I guess we'll find out when we get there, lol.

Tony

We just got an email this week from Choice Hotels saying our reservation for 12/26 & 27 Comfort Inn Condado is cancelled because of damage they sustained and they wont be ready to accept guests.

We booked an airbnb from a guy who says he has water and power, I guess we'll find out when we get there, lol.

Tony

Yeah, we got cancelled too. Now we're in the airport hotel.....we hope.

Yeah, we got cancelled too. Now we're in the airport hotel.....we hope.

Guess we can all bring our sleeping bags and get to know each other pre-cruise sleeping on the floor in the airport for three days. Here's hoping our Airbnb booking does not cancel on us like our hotels.