Regal Enclave Loungers Heated?

denamo

We were on the Regal last April 2017. Were told by the staff in the spa that one of the changes in dry dock would be to upgrade the loungers on the Regal to heated ones.

Anyone know if this is the case now? Thanks.

Doing search I found this from May

The price of the Enclave on my recent Royal 17 day TA was $279 for one person, only $100 for the second. It was money well spent! The therapy pool was amazing. Oh, the tile lounges WERE heated.

I am boarding in two week's. It is my first stop. :)

Doing search I found this from May

The price of the Enclave on my recent Royal 17 day TA was $279 for one person, only $100 for the second. It was money well spent! The therapy pool was amazing. Oh, the tile lounges WERE heated.

I am boarding in two week's. It is my first stop. :)

I've never tried the Enclave on the Royal class ships. Is that price per day?

Regal enclave beds were not heated when we were aboard in June and December 2016. Royal enclave beds WERE heated when we were on her in late June 2017.

Was the water hot in the hydro pool? Hoping for hot rather than tepid.

• 2 weeks later...

would love for those of you boarding soon to report back. I am cruising in Feb and we are trying to determine if we want to do the enclave or sanctuary. The enclave is just available to purchase for the full cruise correct? No day pass? Thanks.

Dana

Also, what are the hours of the enclave?

Edited by cibaygirls
additional question

• 3 weeks later...
would love for those of you boarding soon to report back. I am cruising in Feb and we are trying to determine if we want to do the enclave or sanctuary. The enclave is just available to purchase for the full cruise correct? No day pass? Thanks.

Dana

Also, what are the hours of the enclave?

I was on the 10/26-11/5 sailing and took a tour of the enclave. The loungers did not feel heated and worse the water in the pool was tepid not hot. I was disappointed so decided not to spend our money on something that I wouldn't be happy with.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I plan to head there immediately when we get on board. I heard the prices for the Sanctuary doubled. Fingers crossed they didn't do the same in the Enclave!

My husband and I will be doing our first princess cruise in January on the Regal Princess. (We’ve been on many other cruises.). Can you tell me how much the sanctuary will cost? And also based on what I’ve read, it sounds like it’s limited and hard to get into. Is that true?

I was on the Regal in the beginning of the year. I purchased the Enclave. The loungers we're supposed to be heated. I was quite disappointed with the temperature of the water and the lack of heat from the loungers.

I was on the Regal in the beginning of the year. I purchased the Enclave. The loungers we're supposed to be heated. I was quite disappointed with the temperature of the water and the lack of heat from the loungers.
It has certainly changed from her inaugural cruises in 2014. At that time the loungers and waterbeds were heated and the hydrotherapy water temp was nice and warm. It was a wonderful place to relax after a full day of touring in Mediterranean posts. I wouldn’t pay the $20+/day full cruise price for what you described.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just back from Regal July 18th. Enclave was lovely. Beds were warm except up the step on the left. Water in the mineral pool was warm and sauna great. Fountain pours down and relaxes your back, other jets work on legs.

• 4 months later...

Never any real danger of selling out if you sign up upon boarding. Usually doesn't sell out, even several days into the cruise. Will report back to you all shortly after boarding my Regal cruise this month regarding the state of the enclave ( ie beds and pools well heated, etc.).

Edited by smixsell