Celebrity Reflection Deckplan Question

colombiangirl

On Deck 12 what is in the middle of the ship. It doesn't look like there are any interior cabins. I have my parents booked in 2120 and we are in 2125. Just wondering how far a walk around from port side to starboard side they will be? Am I better off booking a room on deck 11 below them? I've only sailed on Infinity and Summit never the larger of the Celebrity ships. Does anyone have pictures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

On Deck 12 what is in the middle of the ship. It doesn't look like there are any interior cabins. I have my parents booked in 2120 and we are in 2125. Just wondering how far a walk around from port side to starboard side they will be? Am I better off booking a room on deck 11 below them? I've only sailed on Infinity and Summit never the larger of the Celebrity ships. Does anyone have pictures?

Not a far walk at all. You just go forward to the elevators/stairs and go down the starboard side. It's really a short stroll.

On Deck 12 what is in the middle of the ship.

Crew only space used by your cabin steward

It doesn't look like there are any interior cabins. I have my parents booked in 2120 and we are in 2125. Just wondering how far a walk around from port side to starboard side they will be?

Looks to be about 350 to 400 feet

Am I better off booking a room on deck 11 below them?

Assuming that you booked a cabin directly beneath them, and considering that the distance on the stairs versus the distance across the elevator lobby is probably about the same or longer, it is still about 350 to 400 feet

I've only sailed on Infinity and Summit never the larger of the Celebrity ships. Does anyone have pictures?

Enjoy your cruise

Try looking on cruisedeckplans.com. It's a free TA website that has lots of info and pictures. It also lets you drag one deck on top of another so that you can see what's above and below. If you hover over the stars that appear there's info about oversized and problem cabins. It has all lines and ships and there are lots of photos some of which are available to non members.

• 2 weeks later...
Another question. Does anyone know where the smoking areas are in this ship? I tried looking on cruisedeckplans and don't see anything listed.

The areas are usually port side small designated areas on Deck 5, Pool Deck, Sunset Bar. Sometimes also on port side of the bar behind the OVC (I forget what it's called)