Consecutive Cruisers Cluster

Very glad everything worked out for you. We too have on occasion not received the proper paperwork for the meeting but having done B2B before, know what to expect. So I learned never to assume *anything* and double check when onboard. I even print out the set sail pass for the next cruise (which you don't need) and bring it along... that actually helped one time on Indy in Europe!

Teri :cool:

How many points is that?
Must be 1020 as d+ is 340. So triple d+ is 1020 (340x3). Wow... to make it to P without doing a b2b at least once is truly amazing.
Just because a cruiser is Diamond or better doesn't mean they are experienced with B2B cruises. We did our first B2B when we were triple diamond plus.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yup! With 34 cruises in the books our first B2B will be in February but it's Allure to Silhouette. Not to make light of the OP's situation but we just received notice that Silhouette will be boarding in Miami for our cruise instead of Everglades. Talk about the potential for a screw up. They've planned shuttles from FLL to POM but not PE to POM. They say they're working on it. :eek::D
I believe that is called a side to side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I keep seeing on here about Diamond + being 340 nights. In my information D+ begins as 175. Next level is Pinnacle at 750. Where is the

340 coming from?

Diamond Plus has two intermediate levels where some perks are added:

175: One gift per cruise

340/350: Two gifts per 7-day or longer cruise. 150% single supplement. Upgraded bathroom amenities.

525: Three gifts per 7-day or longer cruise.

Diamond Plus has two intermediate levels where some perks are added:

175: One gift per cruise

340/350: Two gifts per 7-day or longer cruise. 150% single supplement. Upgraded bathroom amenities.

525: Three gifts per 7-day or longer cruise.

Thank you so much. I guess I must have missed this along the way.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I keep seeing on here about Diamond + being 340 nights. In my information D+ begins as 175. Next level is Pinnacle at 750. Where is the

340 coming from?

Pinnacle is 700. Another PC milestone at 1050 and every 350 points following.

how many points is that?

3 x 175= 525

This thread is a help to us because we are doing our second "scheduled" (we were on the Allure for Irma so that was an unscheduled) B2B on the Indy for Christmas and New Years (we were on the . One leg I got for an unbelievably low price so I gave it to a TA , the other is still with Royal. I'l make sure they are linked, We are keeping same cabin but don't need any surprises.

Edited by rt1092

Since it sounds like you are a Diamond Member, you could have handled most of your inquiries with Wilfredo the Diamond Concierge. They are basically an extension of guest services for Diamond and Above.

Also, like others have said I ALWAYS make sure my reservations are linked and I am on the B2B list with guest services (via the Concierge or Diamond Concierge). Unless I need something done urgently I rarely go to Guest Services.

Since it sounds like you are a Diamond Member, you could have handled most of your inquiries with Wilfredo the Diamond Concierge. They are basically an extension of guest services for Diamond and Above.

Good point. That said, it took us a while to figure out what exactly the D Concierge could do for us. I wouldn't fault the OP for not realizing that.